Grange Hall is one of the most modern venues in the area and offers a range of outstanding facilities. Set in attractive and established grounds in the centre of the village, Grange Hall provides an ideal venue for almost every occasion. It has a Main Hall and a separate smaller room, called the Trent Room, with a bar.
- Main Hall
- Mid-sized Room (Trent Room)
- Fully accessible staging & lighting system
- Sound system in the two main rooms, either in total or separately
- Changing Rooms
- Fully fitted kitchen
- Bar facility
- Disabled access
- Hearing aid loop system
A raised staging area is provided 9.75m by 6m (32′ by 20′), along with a professional lighting system.
Sound system is available for both Main Hall and Trent Room – either in total or separately.
The stage has two lighting bars along it’s width and one placed just in front of the procenium curtains.
It also has tab curtains and a mid stage curtain to screen the back of the stage.
Grange Hall prides itself on our fully equipped kitchen.
There are two changing rooms available backstage 5.6m by 3.25m (18′ by 10’6″)
Both are equipped with washbasins, dressing room mirrors, with two toilets available for those involved
One of the changing rooms has been refurbished and can be hired as a small meeting room.
The Main Hall is a delightfully spacious room, full of natural daylight, with large windows overlooking the landscaped grounds. The room has been acoustically designed to provide excellent sound quality for productions such as theatrical performances, live bands or presentations.
In addition, the specially designed ‘sprung’ timber floor makes this room ideal for dance functions. Indeed, the Main Hall is perfect for a special social event, such as a wedding reception or dinner & dance.
- 21.7m long by 14.5m wide (71′ long by 48′ wide)
- Capacity 240 – Seated – ‘theatre style’ (lectures, conferences, theatrical performances etc)
- Capacity 150 – Seated Reception – seated at round tables (wedding receptions, dinners, training workshops etc)
- Special arrangements can be made to accommodate 200 seated
- Capacity 480 – Standing Reception
- A large sized projection screen and projector is available
A smaller room, suitable for classes, meetings or small social occasions is also available. This room has plenty of natural daylight, with access to the bar area. The Small Function Room can be partitioned off from the main Foyer area.
- 8.7m long and 7.4m wide (28’6″ long by 24′ wide)
- Capacity 50 – Theatre style
- Capacity 21 – Boardroom layout (seated)
- Capacity 24 – Horseshoe layout (seated)
- Capacity 65 – Standing Reception
- A projection screen is also available in this room
When the Trent Room is not in use, the partitioning wall can be removed so that the bar will open directly into the large Reception Foyer. Contact the Hall Manager for more details.